Best Tripod Under 500: Most purchased Tripod under This price range

I think that many photographers around the world are looking for tripods in the same price range as me: Best Tripod under 200 to Best Tripod Under 500 USD. So I started my biggest research project and discovered exactly what was going on.
Before I go into the details of the tripods, I just want to point out that this article is intended primarily as a research tool for photographers. In a way, I want to leave some things a little "open". Yes, I will tell you which products I bought and used for the future. But I will not say "buy here" because every buyer has different needs. I think most of these devices really look like a puzzle. It's about finding the right fit between the broadcast and the end user. The goal here is to give you tons of information. Of course I will express my opinion. In the end, apart from maybe B & H in New York, I do not know many places where you can compare 4 different tripod brands.


Model: Albert Kit (Albert Eclipse with AirHed 360)

  • Price: $ 499.95
  • Production quality: Exceptionally good
  • Materials: carbon fiber and anodised aluminum
Special features: It is really too difficult to dive into an article of this magnitude. This is not your grandfather's tripod. From a cosmetic point of view, it is extremely modern and funky. It is a tripod with an attitude. I can easily imagine other photographers and random people asking questions about your ultra-cool tripod. An interesting feature is that the Air Hed head has two panoramic heads. We are at the base where you expect. The other is at the upper base where the quick release plate is attached. You can use it to create vertical panoramas. The patella acts like a cardan head.
It is the Best Tripod Under 500 

LWF

Model: CP26 Travel Kit with Ball Head CB-32F and SRB-40 Clamp
  • Price: $ 567
  • Production quality: exceptionally good
  • Materials: carbon fiber
Special features: The special feature of this tripod are certainly not its characteristics, but its quality. It's probably the nicest pair of legs and kneecaps I've ever worn. The turning mechanism of the legs is perfectly realized. Everything about this product is "High-End German Engineering". It's the equivalent of a BMW or a Mercedes Benz - cheap, but standard.

Sirui

Model: T-2004XL 
  • Price: $ 220
  • Construction quality: good
  • Materials: aluminum
  • particularities
  • Central column? Yes



Bigger "plus": Relatively robust tripod configuration for only $ 220 
Better "negative": The leg locking mechanisms do not work as easily as with the best tripods.
Would I buy it If I was looking for a cheap tripod set, yes. 
Would I use it? Yes
Will he be available for the roadshow? Yes

vanguard

  • Model: Alta Pro 2+ 263AB
  • Price: $ 229 
  • Construction quality: good
  • Materials: aluminum
Special features: The most notable feature of this tripod is the movable center column. It can be adapted to a large number of angles, and you can even install an external flash at one end while the patella is at the other end (you will need a clamp, check this coupon clip.
Central column? Yes, articulate.  


The biggest "plus": Undoubtedly, among the various articulation possibilities of the center columns at a reasonable price, it was the most stable.
The "worst": This tripod is in the range of tripods certainly stable at $ 229. The only downside I have to offer is that stability can be increased compared to more expensive options. Without a higher budget it is absolutely fantastic. 
Would I buy it yes
Would I use it? Yes 
Will he be available for the roadshow? Yes
For Related Articles: Zomei Tripod

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The best travel tripod in 2019: Best photo graphy Equipment

The best tripods for macro photography: The lightweight Tripod For backpacking 2019